Good Change and Pacific Harvest will both donate 5% of their website sales during the giveaway period towards Sustainable Coastlines' goal of 60% less litter on our coastlines by 2030!
Sustainable Coastlines is a New Zealand charity that exists to bring people together to reduce plastic pollution and other litter to protect the ocean we all love, and need for our planet's health.
Their goal is to see 60% less litter on New Zealand's coastlines by 2030. They intend to achieve it through empowering communities to take action for their local beach through coastal clean-up events, educational programmes, public awareness campaigns, and litter data collection. Sustainable Coastlines makes this litter data available for anyone to use, and works with businesses, councils, and government to inspire change in behaviour, policy, and practices. Visit their website to learn more.
By submitting your entry, you agree to the full terms and conditions of this competition. To read these in full, please scroll to the bottom of this page. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand and Australia only. Entries open from Thursday 25th May to Thursday 8th June 2023.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition begins at 12:01am AEST on Thursday 25th May and ends 11:59pm AEST Thursday 8th June 2023.
• Winners will be notified by email. If the winner, who will be randomly selected, does not claim their prize within 48 hours of notification, the organisers of the competition reserve the right to withdraw the notification and select a new winner.
• This giveaway is not sponsored, affiliated or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
• Upon entering the competition, you will be automatically subscribed to receive email marketing communications from all brands / organisations contributing to World Oceans Day giveaway. You can unsubscribe at any time.
• Values attributed to each prize item are shown in NZD.
• Offer is open to New Zealand/Australian residents only.
• Please be cautious of fake accounts replicating this giveaway. If you notice any suspicious behaviour related to this competition, please report immediately.