This delicious edamame salad recipe with avocado & sea spaghetti is a pairing of wonderfully nutritious ingredients which provide essential trace elements, minerals and fatty acids which are key to good health.
Prep time 30 mins. Cooking time 40 mins
- 1 avocado
- 100g edamame beans*
- 10-12 strands of dried Sea Spaghetti
- 100g mixed leaves (baby spinach, rocket)
- toasted sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, cut fine
- sesame oil
- extra virgin olive oil
- Kelp Salt
- tamari sauce
- Prepare the Sea Spaghetti by either soaking 20 minutes in tepid. The liquid can be water or, for extra flavour, ginger tea, lemon water or stock. When fully rehydrated, drain the liquid and cut to desired length. Set aside.
- Cook the edamame briefly in boiling water and discard the skin.
- Cube the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Place the leaves in a serving plate and scatter the other ingredients on top.
- Sprinkle with the dressing to taste and serve.