This Tzatziki recipe with seaweed salt will spice up your snack platter and bring the ocean to your favourite dip. A great addition to platters or a healthy garnish to a meal.
Prep time 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups grated and drained cucumber
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp seaweed salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cracked pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Grate whole cucumber, drain excess juice of cucumber by squeezing the grated cucumber between your palms in handfuls.
- Add yogurt, olive oil, garlic, dill, lemon juice and seaweed salt. Adding pepper and chilli flakes to taste.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes and serve immediately or chill for later.