These wakame flake fritters with a little zucchini and edamame make a satisfying, fresh light and healthy vegetarian meal. Make into smaller sized fritters and serve on a snack platter.
Prep time 20 minutes, cooking time 5 minutes
2 zucchini, grated
1 onion, finely diced
1 cup edamame peas
Handful of parsley, finely chopped, or Sea Lettuce flakes
1 clove of garlic, minced
½ cup brown rice flour
Dash of apple cider vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon Wakame flakes
- Place grated zucchini in a strainer and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for at least 10 minutes to allow the water to drain out. Squeeze the zucchini with your hands until most of the liquid has been removed.
- Pour the edamame into a large bowl and lightly mash with a fork to break up the pieces.
- Add the zucchini, onion, parsley, eggs, garlic, apple cider vinegar, Wakame flakes and salt and pepper. to the edamame and mix well.
- Add the brown rice flour, then continue mixing until the flour is well blended into mixture
- Cook the fritters in a lightly oiled fry pan on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with salad and enjoy!