This baked salmon recipe uses lemon kelp seasoning as a rub. Kelp is a positive alternative to salt while infusing the fish with a delicious lemon flavour and incredible nutrients.
Prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 15 minutes.
- 4 salmon fillet pieces, skin on
- Lemon Kelp Seasoning to taste
- Preheat the oven at grill 200 C.
- Rinse and pat the fish pieces dry. Sprinkle generously with lemon kelp seasoning so it forms a thin coating on the flesh surface of the fish.
- Place on a baking tray, lined with foil or cooking paper.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes, until just cooked (fish meat is no longer translucent and flakes easily).
- Serve with lemon or wasabi cream (mix equal parts of egg mayo & sour cream with lemon juice & zest).