Chilli Kelp flavours, replaces salt & also tenderises the beef in this roast beef recipe. Try it on steaks for a nutrition and flavour boost.
Prep time 30 minutes, cooking time 20 minutes
- 400g beef eye filet
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Pacific Harvest Chilli Kelp seasoning
- 150g sour cream
- 2 tbsp horseradish cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- Warm the oven to grill at 200 C.
- Spread the mustard evenly on the beef and sprinkle with a good layer of Chilli Kelp seasoning.
- Wrap and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the garnish by combining the ingredients.
- Unwrap the beef and set on a rack in an oven proof dish.
- Cook under the grill for 10 minutes each side or until done to taste.
- When the beef is ready, take it out of the oven and allow to ‘rest’ for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the horseradish cream, roasted potatoes and a fresh salad.