Our crispy Nori crackers offer a wonderful savoury, umami flavour which is deeply satisying ~ to the pallet but also genuinely healthy. Gluten and dairy free.
Prep time: 15 minutes, cooking time 45 minutes
- 100g oats
- 50g tapioca flour
- 40g almonds
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 60g chia seeds
- 20g olive oil
- 20g Nori flakes
- 4g kelp salt or seaweed salt
- 140g boiling water
- Preheat your oven to 150°
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a food processor and blend until it resembles a fine crumb.
- Next, add the oil and boiling water and blend again until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture onto a lined baking tray and use a rolling pin to flatten. Roll until the mixture is thin and even, aiming for the depth of a thin cracker.
- Bake for 45 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, then break it up into small cracker size pieces.
- Eat the crackers on their own or with a dip such as guacamole!
Tip: Try other seaweed flakes such as Dulse, Power of three or sea lettuce as an alternative to Nori flakes and enjoy the new flavour sensations!