Hummus is a popular Middle Eastern dip and spread, suitable for all diets! We add Irish Sea Moss gel to our recipe which is also packed with nutrients and is linked to many impressive health and nutritional benefits. This is a very easy way to add a little seaweed to everyday, even for the fussiest of eaters in your family.
Time taken 10 minutes (if gel is already made)
- 1 tablespoon Irish Moss gel
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of tahini or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 pinches Kelp Sea Salt
- Place prepared Irish moss gel into a blender. See the recipe here to make Irish Moss gel.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Serve on a platter or simply eat with vegetables or crackers.