Instead of adding salt to your greens, infuse green vegetables with lemon kelp for a wonderful fresh, citrusy umami boost, whilst adding a burst of minerals and nutrients.
Prep time 5 minutes, cooking time 5 minutes
- fresh green vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, beans, etc)
- oil (olive, macadamia, almond, avocado, etc)
- Lemon Kelp seasoning
- Blanche or steam the vegetables leaving them ‘al dente’ and bright green.
- Cool them down quickly with cold water.
- On a serving plate drizzle them with the oil of your choice and sprinkle with Lemon Kelp.