A simple, salty, visually interesting and very healthy addition to a snack plate - Asparagus wrapped in Dulse leaves will definitely be a talking point!
- A bunch of asparagus
- A hand full of Atlantic Dulse leaves
- Olive oil
- Seaweed & Sesame Seasoning (chilli/garlic or citrus)
- Take Dulse leaves out of the bag and slightly moisten your hands to gently separate/open up the folded Dulse leaf. Don't make the leaves too wet or its harder to separate and straighten them out.
- Break off the ends of the asparagus and blanch for a few minutes until it's bright green. Drain.
- Wrap the dulse leaves around each asparagus spear. Drizzle a little olive oil on each spear if needed to get the Dulse leaf to stay in place.
- Put your wrapped spears on a sandwhich grill and grill for less than a minute.
- Arrange on a plate and sprinkle Seaweed Seasoning as a garnish