Homemade Nori Granola is a healthy nutrient dense way to kick start the morning. It can be eaten as a snack or with yogurt and fruit.
Prep time 10 minutes, baking time 20 minutes
- 1 cup plain rolled oats
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp nori flakes
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 agave nectar/honey
- Chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray.
- Toss all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Making sure they are all coated in cocoa. Then place in the agave/honey and coconut oil and mix so all ingredients are wet.
- Place on the baking tray making sure it is all evenly spread out.
- Cook for around 10 minutes and mix ensuring all areas can get golden. Return the granola to the oven and cook for another 8 minutes – or until golden and crunchy.
- Keep in an airtight container and eat within 2/3 weeks.