Time to spice up your morning smoothie with a raw, vegan Irish Moss Smoothie! Irish moss is a red seaweed offering many health benefits. To make this Irish Moss smoothie recipe, first make up the gel - choose whether you want to use the raw or simmered version.
Prep time 10 minutes (when you have already made gel)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cup water
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/2 tbsp of Irish moss gel
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- 1 serve (25g) chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1 handful of your favourite granola (try our recipe here)
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 tbsp chai seeds
- 8 almonds
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Smooth berry mixture in a bowl with a spoon.
- Place chosen toppings and sprinkle them and decorate as desired.
- Voila! An easy healthy breakfast!