Our mushroom, feta and smoked dulse sauce makes this quick meal aromatic and flavourful as well as healthy.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 Mushrooms
- 2 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of Manuka smoked dulse flakes
- 1 pinch of pepper and kelp sea salt
- handful of spinach
- Packet of ribbon pasta
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a baking dish add tomatoes, mushrooms cut in halves and toss with the olive oil, smoked dulse and salt and pepper.
- Once mixed add in the feta to the centre of the dish.
- Place in oven and leave for 40 minutes or until brown and golden.
- Boil water and cook pasta per packets instructions. Then strain and set aside, mix it with a dash of olive oil to ensure the pasta does not stick.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and mix all components together, crumbling up the feta.
- Serve fresh or best kept refrigerated for up to 3 days.