Healthy and nutritious, our Seaweed Salt crackers are gluten free and can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Prep time 10 minutes
- 1 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 pumpkins seeds
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/3 sesame seeds
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp seaweed salt
- 1 tsp mixed herbs - this could include a selection of your favourite seaweed flakes
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Break up the pumpkin and sunflower seeds into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until it forms a gel.
- Line two baking sheets and set aside. Halve mixture between the two. Use a piece of baking paper to place on top of the dough and roll to your desired thickness (thin is best)
- Use a knife to cut into even pieces.
- Place the sheets into the oven rotating them halfway through (1 hour 15 each). Allow crackers to cool completely before eating or breaking apart.
Serve with cheese and dips.