Spice up your roasted cauliflower for added umami flavour and minerals by seasoning with kelp. Chilli Kelp goes with so many things: meat, eggs & vegetables.
Prep time 10 minutes, cooking time 40 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Chilli Kelp Seasoning
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Pre-heat the over to 225C.
- Cut the stems & leaves off cauliflower while keeping the head intact. Wash and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower and spread evenly with a pastry brush. Mix the spices together and sprinkle on the cauliflower head, coating it evenly. Press the spices on the vegetable so it sticks to the olive oil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife slides into it easily.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with lime juice and top with coriander.