This Wakame, Radish & Pear Salad with Miso Dressing will surprise and delight your taste buds. It is quick to make, simple and brimming with nutrients thanks to the wakame seaweed.
Prep time 30
Recipe:R. Dunn, Photography W Meppem, Styling: R Dunn & E Knowles.
- 25g dried wakame
- 500g radish, trimmed, scrubbed & sliced paper-thi
- 2 pears (such as Packham), shaved on a mandolin
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp shiro miso
- Place dried wakame in a large bowl of tepid water and leave to soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the dressing. Combine the soy sauce, rice wine & cider vinegar in a bowl with 2 tbsp water. Add miso and whisk to combine
- Squeeze excess water out of the seaweed and arrange in a large serving plate with the other ingredients & drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: the recipe has been modified to adjust for the yield of our seaweed when rehydrating. Our farmed wakame expands 10 times!