This Fresh Soba noodle recipe with Power of Three seaweed flakes added is a refreshing and delicious starter or main. The addition of seaweed brings extra nutrients and a light umami flavour.
Prep time 15 minutes, cooking time 10 minutes
- 200g soba noodles
- 1 tsp seasame oil
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup edamame beans (you can defrost frozen beans)
- 1 tbsp power of three
- 1 tsp seasame seeds
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut oil (can substitute for seasame oil)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook noodles. Simmer in boiling water for 4-5 minutes or according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Adding noodles to a bowl and tossing with sesame oil.
- Add vegetables to the noodles and add the dressing and toss.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed peanuts then serve. Salad can be left in the fridge – best eaten on the day..