We’re excited to collaborate with Coconut Bowls to bring this delicious raw nori nourish bowl recipe to life. Perfect for lunch or a light dinner, brimming with nutrients!
Prep time 15 minutes, cooking time10 mins
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp chilli paste (optional)
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- Pacific Harvest Raw Nori Snack Pack
- Pacific Harvest Citrus (or Chilli) & Seaweed Seasoning, to finish
- Combine sesame oil, tamari, ginger and chilli paste in a bowl, mix well to create a marinade.
- Add mushrooms to the bowl, gently toss to coat.
- Transfer to a saucepan (including marinade) and cook over medium-high heat for approx. 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Divide all salad ingredients between two Coconut Bowls.
- Add mushrooms and garnish with Pacific Harvest Raw Nori Seaweed Snacks & Pacific Harvest Citrus & Seaweed Seasoning.